E mail ?

Reaction score
While typing new E mails the font looks very small. I have increased the font but don't want to make it huge. Is there a way to view it while typing that I don't have scramble for my glasses each time I want to write a new email?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13"
Click the Command key and the + key, you can press this multiple times depending on how big you want the text.

To zoom out, click the Command key and the - key.

OP
Taylor810
Reaction score
I tried the command + key but it just takes you up the the format command on the menu bar. Is the silver keyboard any different from others?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac, 3.06 c2d, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
I've got a "silver" keyboard, OS 10.6.3, and command + works as described above.:eek:

Reaction score
While typing new E mails the font looks very small. I have increased the font but don't want to make it huge. Is there a way to view it while typing that I don't have scramble for my glasses each time I want to write a new email?

If I understand right you want to type in a large size you can see easy but have it send in the default size that you have set in Mail. Command + doesn't work when composing an email unless you have highlighted first some text to enlarge. You can type a single charter then hit command A then command + to enlarge that charter and then start typing you email, it will stay large for you to see but will send at the default size.

OP
Taylor810
Reaction score
Thanks Pomeroy. I wasn't highlighting the text first. You explained it well.:p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.