Mousepad problem on the Windows side

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.8 unibody
While logged into Windows XP using bootcamp, the extreme left corner of the mousepad is not responsive - I have to click about 1" from the far left to make it react. The right side is fine however....and everything works fine on the OS side as well. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
Only on Windows? I know one of the options in bootcamp is to set a corner as a right click - but if it doesn't do anything I don't know. What happens if you mess with the right click setting?

One other thing - and this is only another guess - but it is worth a try - When I am in OSX - every now and then my 3 finger gestures go south and stop working. The only way I know to fix it is to create a new user, log out, log in - and it comes back. So if messing with the right click settings doesn't do anything - why not try making a new user on the windows side and see if it works with the user.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.