• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

New Store?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS 32gb,
Hey Mac- Forums peeps!

One of our memebers of Raw Time Photos ( RJ Idell ) has released his own clothing line.

Check it out and post some feedback! Positive or Negative its all gooood!

Are you diggin the designs? Do you support the movement?

Check out the store HERE

The clothing line is based on individuality and is mostly devoted to the surf and skate industries.

Thanks
-Raw Time Photos

Oh yeah,
I forgot to mention $10 shirt week in full affect ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
I have my own clothing line, but the clothes are too risqué to post online at the Mac-Forums.

The clothes are meant for making films... a certain type of film. Well, the clothes are sort of non-existent.

Darkest Ritual clothing FTW.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
If you want total honesty, I'm going to say that anytime I see someone or a company promoting themselves and their product as being 'different', it usually comes off as 'more of the same'. It's not enough to SAY that you're different IMO, as it's a lot harder to prove that your product doesn't follow the typical trends. But it's a lot of fun to see a company that dares to go out of their way to be functionally different, and not just say they are.

Having t-shirts which state how different you are, pretty much puts you in the same category with about a million other designers .. IMO. But here's the good thing which is on your side: Kids are gullible creatures. Kids love wearing things that their parents or elders don't like. So chances are, it doesn't even matter what your logo's are or what they say.. so long as they aren't worn by people above a certain age and in a specific demographic.

Personally, I don't see anything special about the designs. No offense. Growing up in NYC, hanging out downtown near all the head shops which were inundated with such clothing, has made this type of thing very cliché for me I guess. I do like the home page design a lot though!

Doug

I do wish you luck though. I

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.