Grab's pic's ..... Where are they??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I was in safari poking around and took a shot with Grab through Safari~Services~Capture Selection From Screen ..

Now these images are not important as i was just *playing* lol
I took 2 images and after google and the forum search, i brought up nothing what so ever. Basically where are they stored ??
I have gone into Grab~Preferences looking for the default location, but nothing. Someone got any ideas. It probably is staring me in the face, and if it is my face is covered ;P

I have done a QuickSilver with nothing and it doesnt help when i dont know the Image name .........

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers TM

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
When you go to close a shot taken with Grab, it provides a popup window with the options of 'Don't Save', 'Cancel' and 'Save'. If you select 'Save', it then allows you to select where you want it saved.

If you take one or several shots and then quit Grab without saving them, they have been trashed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.