Getting a Good Sound in iTunes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
I listen to a ton of music on my Powerbook, both through headphones, and the speakers of the PB. I have an equalizer setting that is really awesome (see my Perfect Equalizer thread). And I have Volume Logic software installed on my computer, which also improves the sound. What else can I do on the software end to get a good sound? I want something not incredibly complicated if possible, I'm no sound expert, just a guy trying to listen to his music in the best quality he can...

OP
rs2sensen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
That I have, I'm more into the Software end of this, thanks for the suggestion though!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
No doubt you have played around with the iTunes equalizer settings for individual songs, either pre set or from the slider menu. Otherwise it looks like a trip to Version Tracker :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.