How should an iPad carrier look like ?

Reaction score
:Evil: Hi everyone, This is my first thread after joining this useful forum. I was wondering what should be the idea look of an iPad bag in terms of size, texture, material and lastly the cost ? Looking forward to your responses. In the mean time I am thinking about some design ?

Reaction score
:Evil: Hi everyone, This is my first thread after joining this useful forum. I was wondering what should be the idea look of an iPad bag in terms of size, texture, material and lastly the cost ? Looking forward to your responses. In the mean time I am thinking about some design ?

Are you a manufacturer of accessories? If not, your question is extremely weird. Why would you ask us that question? So weird.

If you are a manufacturer, I would like to have an iPad case like there are iPhone cases: slim and that protect the iPad like it does with my iPhone. I have something like this but in black: Slider Case For iPhone : Incase Product
I am not looking for a bag to transport my future iPad. It will fit in any of the bags I already have.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.