• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Slow yahoo mail ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Ok so while driving home from the job site today ( 50 miles ) one of my employees with a bladder the size of a hamsters asks me to stop at a rest area . While I am waiting and smoking a cigarette ( ya ya ) I notice a big rig with a Yahoo trailer ! I am talking about a 52' bright purple trailer with the huge yahoo logo right there. So my guy comes out of the head and I point this truck out to him and as I do the driver is walking past and kinda laughs and says " ya that is one big ugly trailer " and I say "what in the world are you hauling for Yahoo" and he just winks and says " EMAIL " ! and walks away .

True story
Clay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
lol nice. :) What were you smoking? :) I quit for the most part, but still will have a smoke if someone offers and I'm feeling it. I used to be a Camel Turkish Royal guy, though honestly if I lived in Europe I'd probably still be smoking Camel Blues. Those were good.

OP
clayneal
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
A Marlboro Red of course !

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.