iPad carrying bag

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24 inch/iPhone 3G
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to get your opinion on this case logic bag for the iPad.

Case Logic E-Sling - Medium > Laptop > Case Logic

I know it's not specifically made for the iPad; it's made for netbooks. But knowing that what do you think of the actual product to use with an iPad?

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
That product looks nice. But how about actually waiting till the ipad is out and look at the cases for the ipad specifically. I'm sure some will be made for release shortly after the ipad is out.

F

fade

I'm sorry, but man-purse is what comes to mind when I see that. Personally, I'd go for a screen protector and just throw it in my backpack with the rest of my belongings (but I'm anal retentive when it comes to keeping crap in the proper compartments so I know I dont have random pens/keys/small pointy objects in with the screen.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I get that "murse" feeling too. Maybe you could pull it off in some urban areas, but that's it.

I'd just go for a messenger bag and a sleeve.

Reaction score
The bag looks nice but I'd personally wait and buy something specifically made for the iPad. I hope they will make like bog iPhone cases for the iPad. I have an Incase one that looks really nice, very slick design, fits the iPhone perfectly and doesn't make it look bigger that much. I'm sure someone will make that kind of case for the iPad (I hope.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Laptop Sleeves | CVR215 | by Targus

Targus makes, in my opinion, some really great products. I use the same sleeve in the link, it's just the 15". I carry my MacBook in it every day, and I have dropped it twice while in the bag, and no damage or malfunctions. The first time I dropped it, it slipped off my shoulder when I bent down, and it landed flush to the ground. The second time was on concrete from roughly the same height. So I would definitely recommend any Targus messengers/sleeves.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.5Ghz C2D 4GB 500GB Seagate 7200RPM / 15" Powerbook G4 1.5Ghz 2GB 160GB Seagate 5400rpm
I get that "murse" feeling too. Maybe you could pull it off in some urban areas, but that's it.

I'd just go for a messenger bag and a sleeve.

Haha! Murse...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.