Best place to buy an iMac 21.5"?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac | iPod nano | iPhone 4
I switching to the new iMac 21.5' all in one. After seeing it at Best Buy here in Charlotte,NC area I was just wondering where the best place to get it at as far as pricing goes. We have an Apple Store here in Charlotte but if I buy from there I will have to pay sales tax which is 7.5% of the sales price. I'm just trying to save a few dollars to apply toward software, like iWork and so forth.
Thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You're going to have to pay sales tax if you purchase it from Best Buy also. You may be able to purchase it from an on line authorized Mac dealer from out of state and avoid sales tax that way.

Try MacMall 1-800-321-7532 or on the web.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
Look at refurbished if you need to save a few bucks...great prices and perfect machines.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac | iPod nano | iPhone 4
Think I will just go to the Apple store here locally and put down the cash for it, I just like being able to bring it home with me, it's only a 20 minute drive for me.;) I had the 21.5" iMac demonstrated to me and it blew me away, I flipped over it and so did my wife and she doesn't really get excited about computers. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions to post here since I know very little about computers in general. I have used PC's but really don't know all that about them, so the Mac will be totally new to me, just like starting new and I want to learn a lot about it. Hope you guys on here don't mind some "off the wall" questions. At least they should be good for a laugh LOL Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.