• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Google Spiders workin'

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
I went on Google to make a search and see if my site is listed yet, so anyways, I just threw in macx.ws right away and Mac-Forums came up and so did undergroundmac's top mac site's list.

Sooo..... my site isn't listed, but it shows up :)

sKaD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
heh, wont take long for your site to get listed :D Mine showed up in a day or two, course I had links all over this place.. and my old site was on it.. so it probley just crawled its little self from one of those links.. to mine.

OP
sKaD
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
I'm not too worried, i guess

I've got a little over 100 visits to my site and it's only been up since Sep 27th

sKaD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Ill put a link on my page to your site :) mb that will help you out a bit. I get around 100 a day (200 yesterday!).. still like 1500 shy of this page, but im fighting for an top spot :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.