Figured I'd test my mac a bit before posting here...

Reaction score
I bought a MBP almost a week ago and well, so far so good! I can't honestly say that I haven't missed Windows (old habits die hard!) but I'm sure I'll come to love my Mac and OSX itself in time.

Anyway, minus the airport trouble I had originally, everything has been smooth sailing! I've really liked the trackpad and the sleekness of everything.

One of my biggest peeves, and hopefully someone can help me out: There doesn't seem to be any alternative to iTunes! If you know of any please let me know! I miss the id3 taggging in Winamp and Foobar.

C

chas_m

You can do ID3 tagging in iTunes. Just select the song and press command-i.

There are some free MP3 taggers out there if you prefer to use one, however, such as Tagr.

Play around with iTunes a bit, I think you'll find that it's actually pretty awesome!

OP
M
Reaction score
You can do ID3 tagging in iTunes. Just select the song and press command-i.

There are some free MP3 taggers out there if you prefer to use one, however, such as Tagr.

Play around with iTunes a bit, I think you'll find that it's actually pretty awesome!

Yeah, I do know you can tag in iTunes. But I'm looking for automated tagging that Winamp and Foobar or Mediamonkey... most Windows music players had. I did download Tagr but that is just as tedious as iTunes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
Welcome to MusicBrainz! - MusicBrainz

'I eat brainz' was the best (and sounds to be what you were looking for, if you can find a copy of it, it my still work) but it's no longer available but it was created by the above and they do have alternatives. Other than that you could get something like parallels (I would advise 5.0 and nothing below) or others. There are free pc emulators out there and I think the others offer trials...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.