Pop up Cannot get rid of

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
After a restart, I get the popup as follows: The application 1PasswordAgent quit unexpectedly it allows 3 options ignore report relaunch
I've tried all three, and the popup keeps returning. Please how do I get rid of this thing?? Any help greatly appreciated. Van

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
One of the things you can try is to download the latest version of 1Password. Quit 1Password (go to Disk Utility if you have to and force quit) and all your browsers. Drag your existing copy to the trash, then install your new downloaded version.

That one won't take too long. If it doesn't work, suggest you post over at Agile's forum.

Make sure you provide them with the version of OS X you're running and whether you're using 1Password version 2 or 3.
That crew over there is pretty good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
You can try going into 'system preferences' -> System -> Accounts and then click on the 'Login Items' tab and check that it isn't listed there. This is where you can add or remove items (even programs ie a game or mail) that start up when you Login or start up your mac.

Hope that helps

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
Unwanted popup

Thanks for the help guys, found it and eliminated same-all systems go. Van

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.