Holy CRAP!

R

Rena Bella

So today, the very first Apple store opened in Canada near my house, so we drove there at 9am, and when we got there, I had seen the biggest line up I have EVER seen ever... EVER to get into the store.
First of all, let me tell you how MASSIVE this mall is! It is friggin' huge, anbd this line up wrapped around the mall and out the doors, and wrapped once more outside....

Holy insanity!
People were sleeping there since tuesday.. and it opened today!
Craziness, but than again, I can understand, I love apple!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Rena Bella said:
People were sleeping there since tuesday.. and it opened today!
Craziness, but than again, I can understand, I love apple!

I love Apple too, but there's absolutely no way I'd sleep outside for days waiting for the store to open. It's still going to be there in a few days after the crowds thin out. :p

Reaction score
Maybe they thought it was a Star Wars opening?

BTW, the LAF has teamed up with HP and AMD to sell HP Windows notebook computers.

48679.jpg

OP
E

Ex_PC_Puke

I agree that there is no way I'd be in a lin like that - but its good to see folks excited about apple products ---- I don't think folks are going to line up for PC like that

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
That is truly astonishing!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
mmoy said:
Maybe they thought it was a Star Wars opening?

BTW, the LAF has teamed up with HP and AMD to sell HP Windows notebook computers.

48679.jpg

LOL - I didn't even line up like that for Star Wars (in fact, I'm going today for the first time). Hopefully the crowds won't be as big.

That's awesome about the LAF teaming with HP & AMD. I'll have to read more about that. Thanks for pointing it out to me. :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
haha wow , that's great ...

I don't think folks are going to line up for PC like that
sort of haha , i remember when nvidia released the 6800 ultra i was there when store opend along with about 60 other people .. it was craziness

OP
R

Rena Bella

Ghostshadow said:
haha wow , that's great ...

sort of haha , i remember when nvidia released the 6800 ultra i was there when store opend along with about 60 other people .. it was craziness
No no no no
Not 60, more like 6000
Im serious! It was INSANE!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
haha yeah i guess your right hahaha , i was so excited i couldent even count .. i did that with the psp too , there was so many people lined infront of the bestbuy , we had to take numbers and everything .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.