How do I read data usage on iphone 3gs?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4GHz, 160GB, 2GB,SD / Iphone 3Gs 16GB
I got ATT data plan 100MB and I'm trying to figure out how much data I left or have used this month. When I check my ATT account it states: 67820kb.

When I check my iphone 3gs>Settings>General>Usage: Data> its states:
Sent: 6.1 MB, Received 27.7 MB

So can someone please tell me what from reading all this if I'm close to my 100mb limit?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.26 GHz 4GB Memory
no your not close. about 35% used. Simply add your outgoing and incoming data together and see if it is close to 100 MB

Reaction score
I got ATT data plan 100MB and I'm trying to figure out how much data I left or have used this month. When I check my ATT account it states: 67820kb.

When I check my iphone 3gs>Settings>General>Usage: Data> its states:
Sent: 6.1 MB, Received 27.7 MB

So can someone please tell me what from reading all this if I'm close to my 100mb limit?

Thanks

When you look at this, on the bottom there is a reset button, "Reset Statistics." Have you ever done this? (You can check by seeing "Last Reset: (mine says never)")

If you're going to check it on a monthly basis, you'll have to reset it monthly I believe. Mine currently says 260MB upload 1.6GB download, I'm guessing I didn't do that just this month :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.