Video to add to Garagaband tracks?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro with 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 500GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm, HiRes AntiGla
I already posted this in the Video forum but thought id throw it out here to.

I just got a macbook pro 17" and ive been making some beats on garageband. I love how easy it is to share the tracks by importing them to itunes and share them. I wanted to put some of them to some video so that I could upload them to youtube to share. I was wondering if there is any way to record the iTunes visualizer or anything like that, so that I could just have some cool effects to go along with the music? Any ideas are appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
Snapz Pro X | Ambrosia Software, Inc.

That will record what is on your monitor so all you have to do is make a box around the itunes visualizer.

Its not free but there is a 30 day free trial and that should be plenty of time.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro with 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 500GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm, HiRes AntiGla
Thanks mgsfan! I will check that out. Just to share, someone else had a suggestion that I use quicktime X to record the itunes visualizer. I havent gone home yet to try it but apparently if you open quicktime x and go to file > record new screen (or something like that) it will record whatever is on the screen.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.