Entourage Calandar

Reaction score
Here is a good question that I'm having problems with. I'm the only one using Entourage at my office and every one else is using MS outlook which I got working great but I want to view someone else’s calendar from outlook but I don't know how to set it up. Is this possible to do? I know how to set it up in MS but I lost in Entourage

Thanks in advance

Reflow

OP
Reflow
Reaction score
No one has any Ideas on this :) Please Help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I use Entourage X and I don't think it can be done.. it might be able to be done in 2004.. check http://www.mactopia.com and do a search for your question.

M

menace3054

if it can be done in outlook, you should be able to do it in entourage.. ill try to see if i can figure it out for you

M

menace3054

not sure if this was what you were looking for, but:
Whenever your computer is connected to the Exchange server, your Calendar items are synchronized continually so that your information is up-to-date in Microsoft Entourage, on the Exchange server, and in any other Exchange products you use (for example, Outlook on a Windows-based computer). For information about which Calendar items and fields are synchronized, see "What's synchronized with the Exchange server" below.
By default, all of the Calendar items stored in the Entourage Calendar are synchronized with the Exchange server. You can specify which Calendar items are synchronized by using categories. For more information, see "Specify which Calendar items to synchronize" below.
Note Only the Calendar items stored in the top-level Outlook Calendar folder are synchronized with Entourage.

Set up an Exchange server account
To set up an Exchange account with default settings, use the Account Setup Assistant. The assistant will use your account ID, password, and domain to automatically detect the correct settings for your account. In addition to receiving your Exchange mail, all of your contacts and Calendar items will be synchronized with the Exchange server. If you decide later to exclude some of your contacts or Calendar items from synchronization, you will be able to do so.
1. On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
2. Click the Exchange tab, and then click New. (If you see the New Account dialog box, click the Assist Me button.)
3. Follow the instructions in the Account Setup Assistant.
To set up your account without the assistant, click Configure account manuallyNotes
• If you want to specify synchronization settings while you are setting up your account, you will need to configure the account manually.
• If you create more than one Exchange server account, all additional accounts will, by default, not synchronize contacts and Calendar items with the Exchange server. To set up additional accounts that synchronize these items, configure the account manually.

OP
Reflow
Reaction score
I've looked all over the MS site can't find it anywhere. I guess it can't be done. God I hate MS :spook: :rolleyes:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.