PDA

View Full Version : Noooo!!!!

idirtbike
01-19-2010, 01:54 AM
my iphone dropped when i was getting out of my car today and the glass screen cracked!!!!! =[ and the best part about it, it was my birthday =[[

im due for an upgrade so should i just get the 3g[s] or get my 3g fixed for $80 from this guy off craigslist who does a bunch of iPhones and i go to his house and he does it infront of me?? because i heard a new iphone is coming out soon and if so i rather keep my upgrade for that....

fearlessfreap24
01-19-2010, 01:58 AM
does it still work? if so, i would hang on to it as long as possible and see if a new one is coming out. otherwise, i think that you would be happy with the step up from the 3G to the 3GS.

dtravis7
01-19-2010, 02:02 AM
If you can get it fixed at a reasonable price and you do not need anything the 3GS offers, I would stick with it. Like FF asked, does the phone still work?

I was going to start a Happy Birthday thread earlier for you but got busy and forgot. Sorry and hope the rest of your Birthday was good! :D

idirtbike
01-19-2010, 09:09 AM
thanks =] yes it works fine, i just need new glass in the front, like i said i found somebody to FIX it infront of me for $80. i was thinking about the 3G[S] but its the same phone with a compass and video. not such a big deal. i rather wait for the 4G or w.e it is going to be called and have iChat on the phone and cool things like that [= hopefully they tell us when the new iPhone will be coming out some time soon!!

cwa107
01-19-2010, 09:27 AM
NOTE: Thread moved to appropriate forum. Not just anything goes in Anything Goes (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/announcement.php?f=32&a=17)

mikekan
01-19-2010, 09:51 AM
I think it's very expensive to fix the screen, I would wait for the new one in a few months!
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

idirtbike
01-19-2010, 12:07 PM
I think it's very expensive to fix the screen, I would wait for the new one in a few months!
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

i can get it fixed for $80 and its a legit screen.

thanks

idirtbike
01-19-2010, 10:55 PM
YAY!!! just got it repaired its like having a brand new iPhone again [[= and it was only $80!!