Adobe installation concerns

Reaction score
Hello, I purchased a macbook online via ebay and one of the selling points was that it had the Adobe CS3 on it. Everything worked fine until one day when I was online Adobe proceeded to auto update my unit/software. I had been in the process of moving and did not even attempt to open any cs programs until weeks later. Photoshop and InDesign both opened with 30 day trials on it-to which both of those trials have expired (and since I got the computer used I did not have the serial numbers to provide). My question and concern is this. The other programs work and I was actually given a copy of a CS3 by another friend as a Design Premium folder which is currently on my desktop. Correct me if I'm wrong but there is no way to just download the two programs I need is there? I'm just worried about uninstalling EVERYTHING and risk the new design premium not working for some reason. Anyone encounter this? Or does anyone have any actual working serial numbers?

Reaction score
Learning Adobe Photoshop CS4

I am a new Mac user and am having a difficult time learning all the new terminology after being a PC user for 20 years. I purchased Adobe Photoshop CS4 which included a tutorial called Learning CS4. I was finally able to install the CS4, but haven't figured out how to install the tutorial. It doesn't automatically bring up an install screen so I went to the finder and tried from that angle with no luck. I don't want to have to mess with a disc all the time so any help would be appreciated. I also haven't figured out how to use this forum to just ask a question with having to go through a reply to someone else's question.

Thanks for any help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.