I need some HELP!

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i m new here... n i juz got my first MAC ytd.
I am planning to make a personal website, and i need some advise for what kind of app i should use for that...
I only know i need to d/l painbrush first to creat my own design logo, and what else do i need??:eek:

Thank you soooooooo Much ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
how are you planing on doing it iweb or something? do you want a serious website made with dreamweaver, flash, and such? you could look up some template websites where everything is already made and you just place your text and work in it.

OP
yarcherie
Reaction score
Ohhh Thanks for your reply.;)
Actually it cant tell to be a professional website~but i want to design da graphic myself... n i already drawing some draft n juz wondering what tools i can draw in da PC...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13"
I would suggest trying out Gimp for the graphical work.

It is a lot like Photoshop but the interface is a bit different, oh and it's free. =)

Download Gimp here.

iWeb is a really easy program to use if you are not familiar with code.

It is already installed on your computer, to access it.

Press command and space. Then type in iweb.

It should be there... Have fun and good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
iWeb is just about perfect for a personal website. I wouldn't waste time and money on any other app.

For photo editing, gimp is good and free. If you want a bit more and don't mind spending a few dollars, take a look at Elements 8. It's so good that I don't even bother with the big Photoshop anymore. Elements 8 does just about everything a personal user could ever want.

OP
yarcherie
Reaction score
:'( thanks for reply...

I will try to use them ... now i m using CS2, it only can be use 30 days...
still need to take time to check~coz i m reli new to use PC to draw n reli new to Mac.....hummmmmm:Evil:

OP
yarcherie
Reaction score
i try iweb, but i dun like the icon there and i want to creat my own one...so tht's why i need to learn from ur guys~
i need to take more time for tht~~hummmmm

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.