• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

You want a signature picture but can't upload one

E

EvoMac

I figure I'd offer this up to the entire community. If anyone has a signature logo that they would like to have here on this forum but do not have a place to hold the image send it to me and I will put it on my webserver and send you back the link. You are more then welcome to use the link for anything you wish.

I got a great deal on web hosting from a member on this site, so I figure I'd offer this up to any member here. The only thing I ask is when you email me the link just let me know what your mac-forums name is. Hope this helps out some people.

Send the sig pics to [email protected]

**Just an obvious, keep it clean... :mac:

OP
E

EvoMac

Just an fyi the offer is still available. I've seen a couple new people around on the boards since I posted this, don't hesitate to ask.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Wow man, that's a really nice offer. I don't nee it personally, but that is a darn nice gesture.

-Chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.