Good Nikon forum?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB DDR3, 250 GB HDD, 10.6.4
Quick shoutout to my fellow Nikon users: anybody know of a good either general photography forum or (preferably) a Nikon-specific forum? I'm semi-new to the SLR world and still have plenty of random questions.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
NikonCafe.com - Powered by vBulletin

Come in and make yourself at home. Really lovely bunch of people who behave as if they're family at times.

Also some top notch photographers from beginners all the way to pro's.

I personally recommend staying away from the "nikonian" site, as it is just festering with snobbery, unprofessional attitudes, huge egos and some very dubious practices in the form of a tier pricing scheme which either allows or disallows one to see specific fora. I was a member there until they literally forced people to pay for content which was previously free. And we're not talking about some really unique content.. just regular forum stuff.

A lot of people left there. I think that even if I had not, I'd still be at the NikonCafe. The environment is fantastic. Lots of knowledge to gain from the people there. Just watch yer wallet !

Doug

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.