• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
All I can say is Oh My God! I've listened to their music for quite a while now, but tonight was the first time I ever saw them live in concert...

We saw (wife and I) one of the last two shows of this tour here in Nashville (tonight was the last night of the tour, we saw the 3pm showing, they still had an 8pm show) of TSO West (for those that don't know, they have two tour groups that go out, TSO East and TSO West (which has nothing to do about geographical locations from what I understand)).

The show was fantastic. Anyone that has listened and enjoyed their music, if you get an opportunity to go see one of their shows, definitely do so, it's worth the money. The energy of the performers, the lighting, the overall feeling of the show is incredible.

All I can say is, I already can't wait, if they come back to Nashville next holiday season, I'm gonna have to get tickets again!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I was going to see them a few years ago, but I broke up with the girl I was dating at the time, and she managed to sneak ff with the tickets..

I'm definitely taking my girl to see them next time they're in Toronto.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
Saw them at the Target center a few years ago. It was pretty darn awesome.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.