Merging jpegs into a PDF

Reaction score
Does anyone know an automatic way to do this? I mean not like putting them all into a word document and saving it as a pdf, but just merging the files.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
You can do it with preview. Not exactly automatic....

Select all the photos and open them at the same time. Go to File -> Print Selected Items.

Look for where it says "pages:" you want to select "From:" type in the number of pages 1-whatever.

Click on PDF in the lower left select "Save as PDF."

OP
C
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. However, there seems to be one problem. It's only letting me print one page from the group of Jpegs. Do you know any way to get around this? Thanks in advance

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Thanks for the suggestion. However, there seems to be one problem. It's only letting me print one page from the group of Jpegs. Do you know any way to get around this? Thanks in advance

"From:" type in the number of pages 1-whatever.

That should let you print all the pages in the group.

OP
C
Reaction score
I agree; it should. But, for some reason, weather I click "all", from 1-194, from 1-100, or even from 1-2, it only lets me print one page. Even if I change the starting page, it still only lets me print page one. Do you think that's a glitch in preview? Thanks

OP
C
Reaction score
Never mind, I fixed it by selecting all of the images in the side bar. Thanks for your help!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.