Thumbnailed Pictures

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 17", 1.8 Ghz, 1GB RAM
Okay here's my problem, I LOVE taking pictures which I end up storing on my computer. When I have my Mac let me see a preview of the picture on its icon, it sometimes takes a pretty long time to load. Is there a way to make it faster for the images to load? Thanks! :biohazard

EDIT: Is there also a way to keep the icons loaded so it won't need to reload every time I restart my Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz C2D macbook
make them smaller:)
I'm just kidding
bigger the file is, longer it takes. can't really change it. also depends on the file type. JPG and PDF are fastest

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5
BurntSmore said:
Okay here's my problem, I LOVE taking pictures which I end up storing on my computer. When I have my Mac let me see a preview of the picture on its icon, it sometimes takes a pretty long time to load. Is there a way to make it faster for the images to load? Thanks! :biohazard

EDIT: Is there also a way to keep the icons loaded so it won't need to reload every time I restart my Mac?

Use Quickimage and Viewitlite :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I have noticed at times the image doesn't begin loading immediately, when this happens, hit command on your kb, it starts it loading.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.