this is getting annoying

Reaction score
ok, today, i got my macbook pro. already, i've had to force shut down with the power button because my screen shadded and a message popped up saying i had to. before, fire fox froze up for like, a minute and i wasn't able to click anything because of the little rainbow wheel wouldn't let me. are macs always like this or am i just unlucky?

Reaction score
you're just unlucky.... what you got was the mac "blue screen of death." It does occur but shouldn't occur very often.

If it's a brand new macbook pro i'd be pretty miffed, but this issue is known to happen more often the older the mac model gets....

you shouldn't have to do this if it's a new computer, but reinstalling the OS should fix the issue.

OP
stickerdontwork
Reaction score
i could reinstall but im really not up to it. if it happens again im callin apple and make use of the warranty

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I agree, call Apple, take it to an Apple Store and make them fix it.

OP
stickerdontwork
Reaction score
the little feet on the bottom are also uneven, like a table with one long leg. it gets really annoying when i have it on a table. but i love this thing to death. while putting on ms office, the set up assistance thing after the install crashed. its kinda funny

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Ya take it to apple. They will be more then happy to make you happy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
You just got a "lemon". That's all.
Take it back to get fixed or replaced. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.