can't load CDs or games

Reaction score
Hello,
Short Introduction On my Macbook
I Got my Macbook On the 10th Of October, 13" White Blah blahh Blahh..
I Was having the time of my life ( at the moment it isn't looking too good ) I Could INSERT a CD/Dvd of any Sort and it would load up and Work E.g iLife,iWork
But After 1 Month In I Had ALOT Of Stuff downloaded I'd Teared through Roughly 20-30Gb In a Month, For No Reason.

So I Decided to Whip Out my installation CD, and I Followed the Setup, Now heres the Tricky Part as im SO NEW To Mac's Excuse my Idiotic Post
Now Obviously you Know its Christmas I Got Some New Games For My MAC, Now before you Say You Sure its For a Mac? Yes because it says PC/MAC On It and Also i tried iWork On There aswell and it Keeps Spitting Out any sort of CD/DVD That i insert.

Someone said I Had to Re-format my HD Disk Or Something
Anyone Get Any sort of clue what i can do because im looking forward To playing these Games, Also i have Software Updated My Mac Today so everythings Up to Date :)
P.s Merry Christmas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Are you saying that your hard drive is full, or what?

I don't see a problem defined, just "I want to play these new games".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
A lot of games that PC/Mac compatible are actually PC/Classic Mac compatible. Look at the games Mac requirements. If it says anything about OS8 or OS9, it's not likely to work. It's probably not your machine, it's very likely the software makers are to cheap and lazy to update their "games" for OSX.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
^He'd have to download a classic emulator, but it can still be done.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.