need to be able to run photoshop cs3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So my friend was nice enough to give me his old g4 imac for me to use when I start school... The problem is that it's from 2003 so it definitely needs an os upgrade, and I'm pretty sure from what i've read, Leopard will work.. Which I would need to be able to run photoshop cs3...i think. I want to go to school for graphic design but of course i'm flat broke and wouldn't know where to get leopard or cs3 even if I could. Is there anyway to download them both for free somewhere? i might be able to scrape up a little bit of money if i have to buy them but I still feel like I'd probably get the wrong thing and just screw myself out of money i don't have.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Sorry, but no, there is no where to download legitimate legal copies of either of them.

And discussion of illegal activity is not permitted here.

You can check ebay or your local craigslist.

OP
S
Reaction score
Trying this again..

Okay, so if you saw my other thread you already know I have no idea what i'm doing.. that being said, i need to figure out how/where to go to upgrade my g4 imac. It's got a 1ghz PowerPC G4 Processor and it's running Os 10.2.3 right now...but i'm trying to get leopard installed so i can also get photoshop cs3. I've been looking both of them up but I still don't have a clue on the best place to get them so any help would be great. Thanks a ton.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
As the Mod said in your other post that got closed, try Ebay or Craigslist for cheap software...
Apart from that Google is your friend ..
Just do a little research

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Oh, and don't post another thread on this topic. Your question has been answered twice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.