• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Does anyone on here trade stocks?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I've been looking to get into trading stocks, and was wondering if there was anyone on here knowledgeable enough to know some good mac trading software, and possibly broker referrals. I've been talking to some guys from scottrade, but I'm not sure...all businessmen talk alike(if you know what I mean). Any info would be appreciated:)

If you do trade, how is everything going?

Reaction score
I've been looking to get into trading stocks, and was wondering if there was anyone on here knowledgeable enough to know some good mac trading software, and possibly broker referrals. I've been talking to some guys from scottrade, but I'm not sure...all businessmen talk alike(if you know what I mean). Any info would be appreciated:)

If you do trade, how is everything going?

Go to "The Mac Observer" and find their "Apple finance Board". Ask your questions there. There are a few dozen of us that have made life-changing profits in the last few years sharing trading news and strategies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.