iPhoto slide shows

Reaction score
I would prefer picturetoexe to make slide shows but it is not compatable for mac.
iPhoto looks OK but very limited re music, transitions. Are there plug ins that I could get for iPhoto.
I don't want to pay out money for another programme if I can use iphoto so help would be appreciated.
Cheers, Dave.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Export your slideshows to iDVD and work from there. Makes beautiful slideshows, lots of themes, transitions, music, etc. You can even elect to have the photos themselves put onto the DVD in a format that the recipient can download. It is part of the iLife collection, so if you have iPhoto, you have iDVD.

OP
S
Reaction score
Export your slideshows to iDVD and work from there. Makes beautiful slideshows, lots of themes, transitions, music, etc. You can even elect to have the photos themselves put onto the DVD in a format that the recipient can download. It is part of the iLife collection, so if you have iPhoto, you have iDVD.

Thanks Mary, I will try that.

Dave.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks Mary, I will try that.

Dave.

I have found iDVD and am trying to get to grips with it. I got a video tutorial on the Apple site, very basic though.
I am having trouble with the transitions for each photo, I can only set the same transition for each photo. Is there a way to have different transitions for different photos?

Dave

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.