iphoto themed border

Reaction score
Hi there, I just recently switched to a mac from a pc and have a simple question re: iphoto. With my pc I was able to add themed borders to my photos and save them as a jpeg to email. Is this feature available in iphoto or do I need photoshop? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
I do not believe so in iPhoto. There may be other applications for that purpose. On your keyboard, hit command+Spacebar then type (without the quotes) "Core Image Fun House", and the result should be the first one showing. I have not played around with that too much, but there may be something for borders in there. There are also filters and such you can use.

Do you have Photoshop? Because you can definitely do it in Ps. There are plenty tutorials out there on the interwebs.

Here's something I found that seems to be really cool.

http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/Pho...ders-photoshop-tutorials-brushes-and-actions/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Glad to help out :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.