View Full Version : iPhone Stolen....should I wait?

Z mannn R2
12-14-2009, 09:57 AM
OK my iPhone was stolen (loong story so I'll pass on telling it) and I know this is a question many have probably asked but is it pretty much for sure that Apple will be updating the iphone this Summer? I have an old Blackberry Pearl that I can get by with until then. But man using this phone is like being punched in the face over and over again.....so if it were you, would you wait til the summer to get another iPhone or get it replaced now?

I had the 3G 16GB.....so the 3GS would be a nice upgrade

12-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Linky (http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#iPhone) just for you.

12-14-2009, 11:47 PM
you might be able to get a refurb 16g 3G to hold you over until the next release.

Z mannn R2
12-16-2009, 01:44 PM
welp, I upgraded and got the 32 GB 3GS......I was within range for the discount so why not? Maybe I'll just sell it on ebay when they release a new one