Looking for a Screensaver

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been away for a while. I've missed you guys. I was wondering, is there any type of screensaver that has the people from the ipod commercials dancing in it? I was in an Apple store yesterday and one of their computers was running something like that. The ones with the colorful backgrounds and the nice white ipod and headphones. If anyone knows where I can find one could you please direct me? Thanks so much, Holly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I know I've seen that somewhere, though it may be something that comes with tiger, you might try apples downloads section, or versiontracker.com.

Reaction score
oh! i had that before, ill check it out and see if i can find it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G4 Sonnet 1.0 512 Ram 10.3.6
SexyHolly said:
Hi all, I've been away for a while. I've missed you guys. I was wondering, is there any type of screensaver that has the people from the ipod commercials dancing in it? I was in an Apple store yesterday and one of their computers was running something like that. The ones with the colorful backgrounds and the nice white ipod and headphones. If anyone knows where I can find one could you please direct me? Thanks so much, Holly

Holly usually the site deviantart.com has some pretty nice ipod screensavers. If you like give me your email address and i can email you some if you like. ?If not go to the website and click on screensavers then got to Mac screensavers.

Reaction score
thats wat i was talking about ^^^^ its a cool screensaver, but the music is annoying because it repeats so many times.....

OP
S
Reaction score
Fyrmann22, Thank you so much!! That is exactly what I was looking for. I owe you big time!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.