iTunes question- please help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4, ipod nano, ipod video and a whole lotta love
I used a buddies computer to save my music while I reformatted, but the problem is when I was sent all my music back, all the albums were in one "song" so when I would click on the album, it would play one song, but it was the entire album eg an hour and a half long, instead of 14 separate songs. Is there a way to unpack these so that all the songs are there own MP3 or what not? Hope this makes sense and someone can help me

Reaction score
Hmmm. Can you explain your situation a bit more? I'm not quite sure I understand. Correct me if your songs all "merged" into one track per album? So, for example, a U2 album went from 14 songs to one?

What kind of computer does your friend have, Mac or PC? And what are the filetypes of the songs?

Worse comes to worse, you can use an audio editing program, such as the free Audacity, to split of the songs, but it would be extremely tedious.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.