can I import Windows email history

Reaction score
Hi,

Moving completely away from my PC to New Imac and so I am on a steep learning curve.

I dont want to keep my PC around just to look at old emails that I might need. Is it possible to import all my old emails into Mail?

Thanks,

Mike

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Which program are you currently using on your PC for email? If it's Outlook Express, Outlook, or Thunderbird, your old email messages can be converted to Mac Mail.

Regards.

OP
S
Reaction score
Email Transfer

Actually I was using both Outlook and Outlook Express. Thats good news I can probably work through the export to a file ok from out look but where do I import on mail?

Mike

Reaction score
Download the $10 program Outlook-to-Mac (O2M). It effortlessly converts your Outlook mail to Mac (MBOX, actually). Mac Mail will then import the MBOX files. Works like a champ. It'll be the best 10 bucks you ever spent! Note that it does not work directly with Outlook Express, but that is no problem if you have Outlook. Just import OE files into Outlook, using Outlook's import function, and you're golden.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.