Suddenly, Windows XP crashes on startup

Reaction score
I'm using a macbook from 2007 and i've got Windows XP SP2 dual booted on it via boot camp.

Although i've repartitioned a couple times to adjust the space each partition gets, Windows has worked fine for me for a long time and i use it quite frequently.

However i go to turn on my laptop today and boot up windows, it gets passed the Windows Loading screen then flashes a blue screen with text on it and reboots back to Mac OS X. I've tried again and again, and the same thing keeps happening.

Also, some other things i thought might be worth mentioning. As of the last month or so, i haven't been able to use my built-in keyboard on Windows because it simply stopped responding while on Windows so i've hooked one up to use. And in the last week, my internet crashed a couple times saying something like "Dr. Watson Postmortem debugger has encountered a failure" and hten my whole computer froze.

How do i fix this? Are there any ways without reinstalling? I can't , for the life of me, find my Windows XP disc at the moment. And i really dont feel like searching more right now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.