• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Hail to the Redskins (fans and stadium staff)!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
So I went to the Redskins/Saints game Sunday. I'm a Saints fan and have been since back in the day when they were a giant ball of suck. I also got a new coat.

Wow, tangent much?

Anyways, I was enjoying the game from club level seating in the mid level when the friend who got us tickets had two friends at ground level that wanted to switch two of us seats so they could chat. We ended up 17 rows back for the 2nd half of the game. Of course, when I went to check my phone (3Gs that I got this summer because my 3G broke) it wasn't there...The coat that I got has some what shallow pockets, but I was sure I had it angled in there pretty good.

What a bummer, my team was about to get smoked by the Redskins and I lost my phone. Well, the Saints ended up winning by a hair and I ended up on my couch that evening with no phone.

So on the random hope that lost and found may have it (because you know they never find it), I called. They actually had my phone. Some one must have found it and turned it in. They're mailing it to me and I should have it this week. Thanks to who ever found it and turned it in instead of whatever else they could have been doing with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
Good story. Other than the fact you like the Saints ;)

Actually, I am pulling for them to get home field advantage so the Vikings don't.

GO PACK GO!

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Saints win a squeaker and you get your phone back. How cool is that.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
That's pretty good VI. I'd have never seen it again if I'd lost mine.

Must've been another iPhone owner that found it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Nice one. Blast those Saints. (I'm a 'Skins fan) Still 12-0 they should be proud.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.