looking for best Mac supporting hosting service

Reaction score
Hi, I was thinking about getting a MobileMe service for my web hosting, but after research, found that there are lots of alternatives out there, now I'm thinking about 1and1.com, but not sure if they're good at Mac support, such as integrating with iWeb and stuff, is there any better hosting service out there? thank you for your time and help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Various Mac Minis, Mac Mini Servers
As far as shared hosting goes www.pair.com is well known for being extremely helpful and reliable. I don't know about mac support specificly, but I would guess its better then average.

Reaction score
HTH. I just started using Fatcow.com and have had good luck with them. Not bad at $88 a year, but you can get a lower price at $66 I think for the first year. It includes unlimited bandwidth and server space and a free domain name. I've been pretty happy so far with using Dreamweaver and iWeb '09, though the customer service is based in India I'm pretty sure.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and 4GB Ram Running Snow Leopard
I use 1and1 and Wordpress. It's super easy, and you have lots of room to expand. Plus I ended up with a sweet deal when I signed up (3 months free), so I payed something like $22 for the first 6 months...oh and Wordpress is free to download and install on your webhosting!

1and1 Web Hosting

Reaction score
I also use Fatcow (with an iWeb page) and have had great luck with it (I've been using it for over a year). I spoke with them via telephone when I first created my page to verify some details and everyone I spoke to was very helpful and clear. The rates are reasonable as well; $88 per year is very good.

You'll also get an e-mail address with your domain; the webmail service isn't bad but the boxes do fill up fast so make sure the folks who send you large photos use an alternate e-mail address or else you will meet your quotas very quickly.

I'd recommend FatCow in a heartbeat and already have done so to many others.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.