iWeb meta tags

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" it's new sorry don't know the rest where do I look?
I've recently purchased an iMac and am attempting to design a new web site with it because the functionality is so much better than I am used to on my PC, or so I am told anyway.

I have a problem though I can't work out how to edit the meta tags before publishing my site.

I tried using the html widget option but it doesn't add them into the header they go in as java script instead.

The help seems to indicate there is a method for editing the html manually but I can't work out how.

Can anyone help?

Paul

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Identifier: iMac9,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
I don't see how the iMac can be functionally better for Web design - it all depends on the software you are using for design and, in my experiences, the programs available for Windows are better than those available for the Mac. I have yet to find an html editor for the Mac that is as good as Adobe's Homesite for the PC. All you need to do to get the meta-tags into the header is to open your page in a text editor and put them in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.