not remembering trackpad settings in Windows

Reaction score
I just upgraded (clean installed to Snow Leopard) with a Windows XP Boot Camp Partition and have been having this problem with Windows not remembering the trackpad settings for some reason. Every time I boot up into Windows I have to reclick "tap to click", "dragging" and "secondary tap".

Another strange thing is that when I click apply or OK in the dialog box the screen doesn't go away. I have to X out the window to make it go away. I can use tap to click dragging and secondary tap after wards but I have to do this every time I boot up. I upgraded to Service Pack 3 tonight and am wondering if the SP3 install screwed something up.

Also another question I have is, I also installed InputRemapper so I can bind the second enter key to right alt so I can switch between English and Korean easily. For some reason, however, I cannot get the program to remember my settings either. Every time I start up I have to reset the bindings.

Any insight into these problems would be greatly appreciated :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.