Missing folders??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro
I'm new to Mac and must have done something wrong. I can not find where the documents on my dock are. No matter what I click on in the dock, nothing is saved.
I need some suggestions...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
Find your Documents by clicking on Finder (normally left side of Dock) and finding Documents in the folder list on the left of the Finder screen. Usually it shows in the opening list. But if someone has messed with it you might have to drill down in the folders to find it.

If you want your Documents folder to show in the Dock, just drag it from the Finder window to the right side of your Dock, to the right side of the separator. It will copy itself to that location, and you can then open your Documents folder from the Dock.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Identifier: iMac9,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
I'm new to Mac and must have done something wrong. I can not find where the documents on my dock are. No matter what I click on in the dock, nothing is saved.
I need some suggestions...

What exactly are you trying to do? When you say 'nothing is saved' - when is nothing saved? As VegasGeorge has said, you find documents by using the Finder - and normally, by default, there is a folder icon at the right hand side of the dock which leads to your documents folders.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.