Im So Mad: mac haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris3801

A Mate Of Mine Who I Havent Seen For About 4years Came To My House Today To Visit Aneyway We Had Soemthing To Eat An He Asked If He Could Use My Computer The Check His Email I Said Sure. As Soon As He Seen My Mini He Said Oh Why Are U Useing That Crap Windows Is The Best.

At That Point I Got Mad And Shut Down My Mini An Said U Dont Have To Use It An That Was That He Did Not Check His Mail.

Reaction score
yeah, people are like that. just ask him how he knows it is crap ? he probably has never used a mac so how would he know. it pisses me off too. As soon as i told my friend that got a new computer (imac) another person close by laughed and said Apple Sucks. I was like no they dont have u tried using one? All i guess u can do is argue with the person, or just get over it because you know you are using the best brand of computer.

OP
C

Chris3801

i didnt think of saying how do u no it's crap at the time but i dont care like u said i no what im useing is the best

Reaction score
APPLE ROCKS
33folded.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
and to think, i used to be one of those people.

OP
D

Desolate One

I don't get upset at it anymore. Let them deal with the problems most Windows users face, I do.

Reaction score
I got told, "this doesnt apply to you mac man". Then i asked what it was and get told "When you can unzip .zip files come back and ask again".

I just laughed to myself.

Reaction score
This story goes both ways. In may ways Mac users think they are superior and are arrogant about it. I owned a Mac for a short period of time and part of the reason I switched back was the Mac community.

The fight between Mac and PC users will never end. It's just one of those things both sides have to live with.

OP
B

badmojo

I've actually never heard "Windows" and "best" used in the same sentence before.

Reaction score
badmojo said:
I've actually never heard "Windows" and "best" used in the same sentence before.
Saying the OS you choose to use is the best would be arrogant (refer to previous post). Each has their advantages/disadvantages. It really depends on which one better meets you needs and can help you to accomplish your goals faster. For some is is OS X, for some it is WinXP.

OP
U

untoastytoast

Avid6eek said:
This story goes both ways. In may ways Mac users think they are superior and are arrogant about it. I owned a Mac for a short period of time and part of the reason I switched back was the Mac community.

The fight between Mac and PC users will never end. It's just one of those things both sides have to live with.

Word! Although lots of mac users are pompous, its usually the windows user that starts the "pc vs. mac" debate, why, i can't quite tell you.

Reaction score
untoastytoast said:
Word! Although lots of mac users are pompous, its usually the windows user that starts the "pc vs. mac" debate, why, i can't quite tell you.
It doesn't really matter who starts it. It's immature either way. We should all play well together :)

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I hope this does not upset anyone. I will never let people determine what computer or OS I run. I don't care what the attitude is from Mac or Windows users is, I use what works the best. I have both platforms here and have for a long time. I know which OS is always there for me when I need it. Games? In a way they are a waste of time. I got a computer to get stuff done that needs doing and save myself time, time that I can use for other important things in life.

From all the computer people I work with, I find overall TODAY that the PC users are the biggest bashers I have ever met. I know there are some unformed Mac people out there that go way too far, but 99% of the PC users I help out with their systems, are so narrow minded, even if a Mac with OSX would be way better for what they do, they are to hatefull and blinded to see that. I am against all the bashing from either side, but when it comes to MY work, I will use what gets it done in the fastest and most reliable fashion. I made my cholce, even though I have a few of all platforms and Most OS's out there too.

OP
C

code777

my GF sister is like that and its annoying. I just don't say nothing. She keeps sayin, "oh i do not like macs they are so unuser friendly its sad..." dear me. you go on using your Broken down Compaq that is riddled with spyware and viruses and um what's that ?? you just called me last week to see if i could come over to fix your Windoze box... oh what's that? your BF asked me to stop by to help him fix his Toshiba Sat. as it got some type of worm... hmmmmmmmm

Reaction score
There are two types of PC users...the enthusiasts, and everyone else. Unfortunately, neither group is too Mac friendly. I fall into the enthusiast group, except I am more open minded than most. I love to mod my system, tweak my system, and overclock any component possible. It's a hobby, but anything to grab every extra frame per second in the latest games is what my PC is designed to do. I run Windows XP SP2 with no firewall or antivirus, and have no problems with anything. Mac systems are the Anti-Enthusiast computer. Can't be modified from hard hardware standpoint, and they can't game for anything. It's quite obvious the the PC Enthusiast would get very defensive with his computer, and would voice this to any Mac user who came within 10 miles.

The "Everyone Else" group of PC users are the ones who could use a Mac, and are too ignorant to realize it. They go online, click on, and install every little thing, and end up destroying Windows. I'm not calling OS X users stupid, but it is a much more stupid proof Operating system. It is much safer online than a Windows system if you don't know what your doing.

Given that 95% of computer users use the PC, as long as more than 95% of PC vs Mac wars aren't started by PC users (which I'm sure they aren't), then they aren't doing more than their fair share of fighting.

From the standpoint of a knowledgeable PC user, I will openly admit that Macs are better with graphics, would make better Office/School computers, and can check mail email just as well as any PC can. I'm sure they have other strengths as well that I am not familiar with. PCs, on the other hand, or better in networking situation, including everyday internet use (reiterating, knowledgeable user who doesn't click on every every add/spyware banner out there), better for gaming, and ultimately are faster at most tasks. Both systems have their pros and cons. The only real question in the Mac vs PC debate is which will better meet your needs.

Reaction score
Mines is better than all of yours~! Hows that for immature :lol next subject :mac:

Reaction score
NAP said:
Mines is better than all of yours~! Hows that for immature :lol next subject :mac:
LOL :D I guess that would be something that could be solved from an inter-brand battle. I don't know if the PowerMac uses would agree that your iMac rules the kingdom ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.