Address book again

T

toffee

Address book

I'm sorry to be asking such a simple thing as this but how do you add addresses to the address book? In the help it tells you everything but the basic.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
toffee said:
I'm sorry to be asking such a simple thing as this but how do you add addresses to the address book? In the help it tells you everything but the basic.
When you open it up, the middle column has a "+" at the bottom. Click on it and you can then enter the info.

OP
T

toffee

D3v1L80Y said:
When you open it up, the middle column has a "+" at the bottom. Click on it and you can then enter the info.

Can you also tell me if there's a quick way of transferring e.mail addresses from my inbox to my address book without having to type in all the details bit by bit.

OP
T

toffee

Can you tell me if there's a quick way of transferring e.mail addresses from my inbox to my address book without having to type in all the details bit by bit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
Inbox > select message > Message Tab on top toolbar > Add to address book.
Have fun.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
Select message in inbox > click' Message' on top tool bar > Add to address book
:)
Your two posts have been collated :headphone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.