Windows via Boot Camp issues

Reaction score
Hi all. Just installed BootCamp on my Macbook, all is working perfect however I just have two little issues, or questions if you like :)

First of all, while surfing the internet when I press the up or down keys (page up or page down) the webpage does not scroll properly, it just treats it like a word document! Any ideas?

Secondly, I can see the windows partition as a drive on my OS X however how can I see my OS X files from windows? There are somethings I would like to transfer across.

Thanks for your time :)

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Right now you can read from the NTFS partition but not write to it.

To me the best option is Paragon's NTFS for Mac and a great price for it currently also.

This will allow you to read & write in both directions.

OP
N
Reaction score
Thanks for your tip :)

I will give that ago. I think it would be handy if it showed my Mac as another hard drive in My Computer.

Another issue I seem to be having is when I close my Macbook, then open it again, the screen stays black. As if its sleeping. I can hear sounds from pressing random keys. Any ideas again? Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.