Item in Dashboard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 iMac10,1 High Sierra 10.13.6, Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.06 GHz, 12GB RAM, 500GB Storage
I have been a Windows user for many years and just converted to Mac. As I try to become Mac literate I find that I cannot always understand the Help instructions. Old mind, new tricks.

Anyway, in the many screens and icons I have opened and worked with, one has me bested. The Dashboard. Somehow I got a picture in there. I can't seem to find the way to remove it. Is that a widget? I can edit it be not delete.:(

Would someone kindly give me some pointers on how to remove it. Make it simple for a simple minded NEW Mac owner.

Thanks,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP
Open up dashboard then press the PLUS sign at the bottom left. Does the widget you want to delete show up with an X on the corner that can be clicked? Or if you press Manage Widgets, does it show up in the list and can be disabled?

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 iMac10,1 High Sierra 10.13.6, Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.06 GHz, 12GB RAM, 500GB Storage
Thanks Davanw

That was so easy even an idiot, like me, can do it. Someday soon, maybe, I will get literate on Mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.