Good developer forum?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good developer forum where you can discuss technical matters. I'm mainly interested in Altivec, Intrinsics and assembler which is probably not a popular topic on these boards.

I'm a bit surprised that Apple doesn't host their own forums for developer information.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Your post was appropriate so no worries, plus the forums you posted is quite a bit more specific to what they wanted then what we have. We frown much more on competing forum advertisements than on forums that cover things that we do not cover here.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks for the links. Those look like what I'm looking for. The forum is good for really general user stuff, experiences, hardware, software, etc. but assembler and vector programming tend to be hyper-niches and there aren't a lot of places where you can discuss this stuff, even for Windows.

I did a post to a Mac newsgroup but I don't have my Mac configured for News access yet (need to get Thunderbird up and running) so I have to run downstairs and post from my Windows system.

We did manage to get a small Altivec program to work so that's added a fair
amount of confidence to being able to get something done on this platform.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.