anti-glare

Reaction score
new to the forums and mac so i hope i'm in the right place. am starting to configure my laptop and was wondering if the anti glare was worth it. or do people prefer the glossy look. TIA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2.8 500gb 4gb Imac 21.5" 3.06 500gb 4gb
I have the anti-glare and love it. I use it in an area with a large window and fluorescent lights. Very minimal glare. My old Windows laptop had the glossy screen and I could barely see anything.

Steve

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
Also love my matte screen, but you really need to go check them out for yourself.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
Another one for the matte screen here. More accurate and natural looking if you work with video, graphics, or photos.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo
I also have the anti glare and love it. I went to the Mac Store and checked them out side by side and I like the anti glare better. But, you might be different, so it would be best if you could see them at the store side by side.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.