PDA

View Full Version : project idea

simonslaw
04-25-2005, 12:07 PM
Iím graduating next fall with a BS in CS. Luckily; I have enough time in my schedule to do a project. I am looking for a software project ideas involving Java, which would fulfill a need for OS X users. Also, it has to be done in 4-6 months time and preferably look good to perspective employers.

dstyrk
04-25-2005, 12:17 PM
Well I like that penguin bashing game thingy... You know when your the Polar Bear and the birds "drop" in for a game of T-ball.. I've seen 2 versions, one involving spikes and land mines.. The other was pretty clean and boring.

Maybe that's Flash? I dunno.

simonslaw
04-26-2005, 05:18 PM
Well I like that penguin bashing game thingy... You know when your the Polar Bear and the birds "drop" in for a game of T-ball.. I've seen 2 versions, one involving spikes and land mines.. The other was pretty clean and boring.

Maybe that's Flash? I dunno.

yeah a game would be cool but i was looking for something that as a os x user you had to give up or the alternative isn't so hot. i can think of a few but most aren't really doable. Also any program ideas that you haven't seen done or aren't free or GPL. Right now im looking at a pda powered airplane but the cost is high.