• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Because "Anything goes"!

Reaction score
Cool Site :) I have two friends over there, Should be coming home soon

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
That's pretty neat, thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
The most hideously patriotic thing I have ever seen.

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
edgefusion said:
The most hideously patriotic thing I have ever seen.

Hideous? Why choose that for description. Are you serious? Perhaps our understanding of the word is different,not the same?

D

Desolate One

I believe he was using "hideous" as an adjective, thus meaning patriotic to the Nth degree.

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
Desolate One said:
I believe he was using "hideous" as an adjective, thus meaning patriotic to the Nth degree.
I hope so but if he wasn't I guess his opinion is his........ no biggie

J

Jefe3223

These are nice. I like to see people actually showing there patriotism. Our soldiers have done so much for us, that my gratitude can never be fully expressed. To know that there are people in this country who, no matter what there stance on war is, support the people who defend it, makes me happy. Thank you for all your service.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.