Apple store workshops

Reaction score
I went to my first workshop today, and yes it was the basic. You bought a computer, or you plan to and still don't really know what's going on with it. A cute girl was helping two of us out and learned a couple things I didn't know before, so I signed up for three more workshops. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
Yours is a very typical experience. PC users are not accustomed to the high level of service and accessibility of Apple help and training. Frankly, I think its one of Apples strongest selling points. Unfortunately, I see a lot of PC users' eyes roll up in disbelief when I try to tell them about the quality of Apple customer care. They just don't believe it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini late 09 version
Cute girls ... try and learn something while your at it :D

It's easy for Apple to have a high level of service and accessibility ... they make everything so they support everything.

Reaction score
Where do you find out about these workshops? Sounds like exactlyl what I need. First full day with my new iMac!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
This is all why I love apple not only do I have great support from apple as a company and the reason I got the one to one thruough apple. It is the support I get from all of you, you guys and gals are awesome. Awesome I tell ya.

OP
E
Reaction score
The Mac vs. PC adverts are how the tech support and whole experience is so far for me. PC shops to me feel all dark and gloomy and you need to blow the dust off of the, and Apple ones are all bright and colourful (good marketing), of course there are exceptions like the big box stores that make their stores visually pleasing to the customer.

I guess this is just the modernisation of the computer business. Seems though that Apple has always had that more visually appealing appearance.

Reaction score
I was actually 'sold' a mac by salespeople in the apple store where i live in england, and YES the service is outstanding. as a windows person, these guys really did a number on selling me a quadcore imac and if apple don't pull their finger out soon and start shipping this thing ( jeesh, it's november already...), then I won't buy it. I need a computer, not vapourware and cannot keep waiitng indefinatly as I have clients waiting on me.

it's also a LOT of FUN to get the sales people to say ' it just works' as often as possible :)..and cheesy as it is, they actually oblige without too much persuasion!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
i am waiting on my quad core imac as well... i am sure they are just trying to make enough so they can ship them all out to the people who pre-ordered and to all the stores so customers can demo and buy them in stores

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yea i was talking to someone today about how when i call apple i get a person in about 5 minutes or less and i have a Dell before and i have called them numerous times and it takes about 30-45 minutes to get a person. Apples pwns

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.