mac mini

C

Chris3801

i have onley been useing mac os for a few days and i love it

i love it so much i just orded my wife a mac mini well i said it was for her but i just said that so she would let me order it HEHEHEHE (( Bad Me ))

this is the spec

1.4ghz
512mb ram
80gb hard drive
airport extreme
oh and the apple keyboard and mouse we already have a 19inch digital tft

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Congratulations, and welcome to both the Mac world and the forums. We're here to help, so feel free to post any questions. Glad to see your first Mac experience has been a great one.

OP
C

Chris3801

Thank you i've been showing my wife some of the things my iBook can do an she seems to like it aswell

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Welcome aboard. If you need any help, please feel free to ask. We will do our best to help you.

OP
E

Ex_PC_Puke

Glad to hear it --- sounds like we have almost the same machine -- the OS is really nice --- looking forward to Tiger

I'll move to a GB of RAM in a few months --- after the HW warrenty runs out I'll do the mods to boost cpu speed to 1.5GHz HeHeHeHeHeHe :spook:

OP
C

Chris3801

Thank you. I no my way around os x a little bit because i use a Powermac Dule G5 2ghz at work we use it to design our signs. For 3 years we where useing windows 2000 sp4 it now takes half the time to do the same job useing os x

yes i would have gone for the 1gb ram if the wife was not looking over my sholder LOL

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.